Manufacturing Center Stockach
Rheinmetall Soldier Electronics GmbH supports the world’s armed forces with an extensive array of high-tech products and services and operates the Manufacturing Center Stockach, Germany.
The company develops and manufactures special components for infantry applications. With some 100 staff, Rheinmetall Soldier Electronics is an important employer in Stockach, located near Lake Constance in southwest Germany. Its customers include the armed forces of Germany, its allies and other likeminded nations.
Rheinmetall Soldier Electronics has a production crew of 50 employees, who have long experiences in manufacturing of electronic and electromechanical systems.
- Manufacturing of prototypes and small series
- Test and Calibration
- Test of components and complete systems
- Assembly of Components and Systems: Mechanic, Hydraulic, Electromechanic, Electronic
- Assembly and Calibration: Gear, Electromechanic Assemblies
- Production of Printed Circuit Boards: Equipping, Soldering, Protecting Varnishing, Ageing
- Wiring: Soldering, Crimping, Cables, Cable Harness, Control Cabinets
- Production of pulse and continuous wave laser modules
- Visible and infrared wavelengths, different divergences
- Highest quality: extremely shock resistant, extremely temperature stable
Inspection and repair
- Electrical and electromechanical assemblies
- Assembled printed circuit boards
- Cables and wiring harnesses
- Radar components