The MMR-System is designed for:
- Automatic lock-on and tracking of ballistic trajectories
- Measuring and registration
MMR is a self-contained radar tracking and recording system. The tracking mount, protected by the cabin roof during travel, is raised hydraulically. The complete system operated by one ore two operators is ready to start tracking within minutes.
The lock-on and tracking process is fully automatic, based on the mathematical model of the nominal trajectory, which is fed to the computer via keyboard.
Software implemented for
- Trajectory tracking with start impulse
- Balloon track and data recording
- System and diagnosis tests
- Data recording and display for immediate operator use
- Implemented power supply system