Here, you will find the latest press releases.
- 19 Apr 2021 Rheinmetall and Northrop Grumman have formalized an agreement to cooperate in the field of precision-guided enhanced range artillery ammunition.
- 14 Apr 2021 L3Harris Technologies and American Rheinmetall Vehicles team to pursue U.S. Army’s New Fighting Vehicle
- 31 Mar 2021 American Rheinmetall Munitions announces new board members
- 30 Mar 2021 New Bundeswehr air defence system: Rheinmetall, Diehl and Hensoldt are lining up together
- 29 Mar 2021 Bundeswehr issues new call-offs for MELLS guided missiles and integrated command and launch units from framework contract
- 19 Mar 2021 German Army declares “System Panzergrenadier” fit to fight
- 19 Feb 2021 Rheinmetall to supply the Bundeswehr with two additional cargo hold simulators for the Airbus A400M European transport aircraft
- 11 Feb 2021 Rheinmetall modernizing 27 more Boxer command vehicles for the Bundeswehr
- 08 Feb 2021 Rheinmetall Canada awarded sustainment contract for Persistent Surveillance System
- 29 Jan 2021 American Rheinmetall Vehicles announces new board members
- 28 Jan 2021 Rheinmetall and MBDA win contract for high-energy laser system
- 27 Jan 2021 Heavy-lift helicopter: Sikorsky and Rheinmetall expand German industrial partnership on CH-53K
- 25 Jan 2021 NATO customer awards Rheinmetall multimillion-euro contract for artillery ammunition and propelling charges
- 19 Jan 2021 Rheinmetall to supply digital classroom for the German Navy’s new NH90 NTH Sea Lion multipurpose helicopter at Nordholz Naval Air Base
- 06 Jan 2021 Rheinmetall to supply Bundeswehr with additional logistic vehicles – total volume tops €500 million, with almost €390 million coming from Germany’s pandemic recovery package