Trust, Commitment, Appreciation and Success oriented - Our suppliers are an integral part of our capability and have a strong impact on the quality of our products. Our intention is to build up long-term partnerships with our partners and to seek for continous development and growth.
Accordingly you will find all information required for a successfull collaboration with Rheinmetall Air Defence AG.
In case you are not yet listed as a supplier of Rheinmetall Air Defence AG you will find more information about the general requirements to be fulfilled as well as an overview of the application process.
For further questions do not hesitate to contact us via email. We will answer your questions as soon as possible.
Conditions of purchase
General Requirements for suppliers of Rheinmetall Air Defence AG
Our partners ...
- have a quality management system according to the actual version of the ISO 9001 standard or a similar standard.
- have an active environment- and occupational health and safety management.
- are in a stable financial situation and plan to realise max. 25% of their yearly turnover with Rheinmetall Air Defence.
- are experienced in handling quality records such as Certificate of Conformance or measurement protocols, etc.
- are willing to exchange business information via electronical data transfer (RfQ, PO, etc.).
- are able to fulfill third party requirements such as the Allied Quality Assurance Publications (NATO-Standard).
- are able to fulfill the requirements defined in the Rheinmetall Air Defence Quality Assurance Agreement.
- are willing to work within framework agreements.
- are able to meet compliance requirements
The following document provides an overview of the application process. We kindly ask you to read the whole document. In the next step you have the opportunity to download our application form for new suppliers and to complete it.
Government Quality Assurance of Rheinmetall Air Defence AG
This concerns only orders from Rheinmetall Air Defence that are subject to an official Government Quality Assurance.
Please note, that our receiving department is located at the Binzmühlestrasse, in front of the Portier 2.