Oerlikon Contraves Pte. Ltd. - Singapore
Rheinmetall’s Aviation Business focus
Rheinmetall has been active in aviation related markets for many years and offers – together with partners - turnkey solutions for Air Traffic Management, Airport Safety & Security and Reliable Airport Systems.
To meet the challenging requirements of an exponentially growing aerospace industry, specifically in Asia, Rheinmetall is in the process of establishing its Aviation related competence centre at Oerlikon Contraves Pte. Ltd., Rheinmetall’s Singapore subsidiary company.
Oerlikon Contraves Pte. Ltd., having been active in marketing, sales, production and after sales support of Rheinmetall’s Defence range of products in Asia since incorporation in 1986, is thus handed a significantly enlarged product portfolio with a re-focus towards aviation related business.
Market requirements for smart Airport solutions
Due to the exponential growth of aerospace especially in Asia, the key challenges exist in the field of Air Traffic Management, Airport Safety & Security and Reliable Airport Systems.
The market requirements for smart Airport solutions are shown below:
The capabilities of Rheinmetall in the field of smart Airport comprise:
- Top of the edge Remote and Virtual Tower solutions – together with our strategic partner FREQUENTIS.
- Leading UAV Traffic Management and Counter Drone Solutions, based on our longstanding experience in the Air Defence domain.
- Multi-purpose surface radar DEB-RA for safe and secure operations, that includes FOD detection, bird strike detection and surface movement detection.
- Smart sensor solutions for reliable systems, outstanding expertise on video processing, signal processing and FPGA design.
- Network security by “moving target” _cyel Equilibrium Cyber Security solutions.
- Integrated Logistic solutions for Technical Publications and Remote Maintenance, Fleet Management and Turn-key Training solutions